Made in Thailand
- If you have a flushable toilet brush, you can flush it and use it cleanly at any time!
- A disposable replacement brush soaked with detergent ingredients.
- It can be used up once and can be flushed down the toilet after cleaning, so it's always clean!
- The brush can be easily attached and detached with one touch. You can clean your hands without getting dirty.
- Because it is a brush with concentrated detergent, you can easily clean it without using detergent.
- Use a disposable brush soaked with detergent ingredients on the handle (sold separately).
- Dirty brushes can be flushed down the toilet with a single touch, so they are clean. Brushes with detergent are made of a material that breaks down like toilet paper, so you can flush them down the toilet.
- The special non-woven fabric, which uses a material that can be washed well and can be flushed down the toilet, removes dirt more strongly by making the surface uneven.
- Can also be used for purification layer toilets.
- Floral soap scent.
* A flushable toilet brush handle (sold separately) is required for use.
How to use:
(1) Cut with scissors along the dotted line. The brush will be easier to remove.
(2) Take out the brush with detergent. Contains 12 brushes.
(3) 6 brushes are in one block. Separate the brushes one by one and use them.
* The brush is a stack of multiple sheets. If the brush is thin, the brush may not fit on the handle or may come off during use.
(4) Attach the brush with detergent to the handle. Push the blue knob on the handle toward the tip to widen the tip of the head at the tip of the handle. Insert the brush and pull the blue knob toward you. At this time, pull the knob until you hear a click to fix the brush firmly.
(5) After use, push the blue knob toward the tip to remove the brush. Throw it in the toilet bowl and throw it away, or dispose of it as burnable garbage.
Water-soluble non-woven fabric
Precautions for use:
- Do not use it for any other purpose. Do not use on the human body.
- Do not place in contact with children or pets.
- Be careful not to get the liquid in your eyes during use as it may irritate your eyes.
- Be careful not to get it on your clothes.
- Do not use with other detergents.
- If you are worried about rough hands or use it for a long time, use gloves made of rubber.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not use it on metal, plastic, glass, wood, etc.
- To avoid clogging, flush one brush at a time.
・ If any ingredients get into your eyes, rinse immediately with running water. If you have any abnormalities, consult an ophthalmologist.
・ If you accidentally eat: Rinse your mouth, drink 1-2 glasses of water or milk, and consult a doctor.
* In either case, bring the product with you when you visit the clinic.