- (Just spray the shoe on the shoe, and it blocks the pollen in a W block
- When spraying, it reduces the function of allergens by coating cedar pollen floating around your face and hair. After spraying, the barrier layer wraps around the skin and hair surface to inhibit the adhesion of cedar pollen in the air
- Blocks 99% of pollen as well as viruses: *Not all block viruses
- Can be used over makeup. Paraben free
- Scent: Clean and refreshing forest scent
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Product size (width x depth x height): 4.5 x 1.7 x 6.7 inches (115 x
- Contents: 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
MoriLabo Pollen Barrier Spray
Morilabo is a healthcare product brand that uses the research results of forests for life.
Just spray it on and off to block pollen.
When spraying, it reduces the function of allergens by coating cedar pollen floating around your face and hair.After spraying, the barrier layer wraps around the skin and hair surface to inhibit the adhesion of cedar pollen in the air.
This product does not completely prevent pollen from sticking.In conjunction with the use of this product, it is more effective when hand washing or taking measures such as gingling.
A refreshing forest scent.
Can also be used over makeup.
Skin allergy tested*
Not all people are free of skin irritation or allergies.
Blocks out 99% of pollen, as well as viruses*
Blocks out 99% of pollen, as well as viruses.
Not all viruses.
How to use
Close your eyes and mouth, and spray the appropriate amount in a circular motion by approximately 7.9 inches (20 cm) away from your face and hair.
Please use 3 to 5 times a day every 4 hours.
Do not shake the can or use it horizontally or upside down.
Close your eyes and mouth when spraying on your face.
If you press the spray button gently, or use too much, please be careful, as the hair and clothes may get wet, and the makeup will become damaged.
Employs clear forest technology from Esea
Clear Forest is a common brand of products that utilize the "functional tree extract" extracted by the Japanese Kaori Laboratory, Co., Ltd. developed with the Forest Research and Maintenance Organization Organization by the National Research and Development Organization.