● A sheet-type deodorizing deodorant that contains Bincho charcoal and activated carbon together with a dehumidifying agent.
● Simply put it in a drawer or clothes case to remove moisture and deodorize it.
● Since the drug becomes jelly-like, you can see the dehumidifying effect at a glance.
● When used in combination with insect repellents, it enhances the dehumidifying and insect repellent effects and protects clothing.
【how to use】
・ Be sure to turn the white absorbent surface upward and leave it on the top of your clothing. (Do not use it in your pocket or bag.)
・ When the white grains disappear and the whole becomes jelly-like, replace it.
・ Effective period of dehumidification: 3-4 months
(Even in the same place of use, it depends on the season and humidity. The period of use may be extremely short, especially in the hot and humid season such as summer.)
* Please be sure to replace it within one year.
・ Standard usage: 1 drawer (approx. 50L), 1 sheet per box of costume case (approx. 50L)
・ Standard dehumidification amount (water equivalent): 50g * 12 sheet (when 25 degrees and humidity 80%)
・ Ingredients: calcium chloride, water retention agent, activated carbon, bincho charcoal
・ Contents: 25g * 12 sheets
・ Size: Length 10cm * Width 14cm
・ This product cannot be eaten.
・ Be careful of mischief and accidental ingestion of infants.
・ If the chemical gets on clothing or metal or spills, wash it off thoroughly with water.
・ Do not take out the medicine or handle the medicine bag roughly. Should the bag be damaged, discontinue use. Liquid may leak and stain clothing or deteriorate leather products.
-Do not stain, wet, or press the white hygroscopic surface. Do not touch with creamed or dirty hands. It causes the liquid to seep out.
・ Do not use for any other purpose.
★ First aid
・ Should this get in your eyes, wash thoroughly with running water. If you put it in your mouth, let it spit out immediately. Also. If swallowed, give water or milk. In either case, consult your doctor immediately.
・ If the medicine gets on the skin, wash it off thoroughly with water.
【country of origin】